February 2, 2009

I'm Overruling Phil

It's Ground Hog Day and good old Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, signaling six more weeks of winter. Nooooo! Say it isn't so! Please make the snow that fell in December and January go away. It's still piled high in my yard and along the side of the road.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for spring so I'm overruling Phil's decision. I'm going to counter him with photos I've taken of spring flowers from days gone by. Maybe this will ward off more snow, ice, and cold. Maybe it will help usher in warmth, sunshine, and color. There's always hope. Even if the photos don't bring spring to us more quickly, at least they will remind us that it will eventually get here, even if it does take six more weeks.






2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!! I hope they do overule the hog! If you are looking for a realtor I am married to a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and I join you in the overule! No more winter! Bring on Spring ASAP!

    ReplyDelete